We understand that equipment failure can be a frustrating experience and we try to ensure that all goods are in the best possible condition and from the most reliable sources. Our Returns policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law and other relevant laws.
All goods sold by us come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitle to have the goods replaced or repaired if the goods fail to be of acceptable Quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law are not limited by a defined time. However, the Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period for which a remedy may be available can vary from product to product, depending on factors such as the nature of the product and the price. Therefore, as you can understand, the type of remedy we offer you may also vary depending on how long it takes you to return the product to us.Under the Australian Consumer Law you do not have a right to return a product if you:
- Changed your mind and no longer want the product
- Ordered the wrong product
- Found the product cheaper elsewhere
- Found a better product elsewhere
- Were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product (such as if the fault was written on the products tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online)
- Damage the product by misusing it (such as if you dropped your mobile phone in water)
- Used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
Step 1 is to contact our technical support team on 1300 88 40 09. They will be able to assist you with your fault and ensure that it meets the requirements for possible return. They will then send you a Return Authorisation (RA) Form for you to complete.
Return Authorisation (RA) Form
In order for us to improve the efficiency of issuing an RA number promptly, your cooperation in completing all the details required on the form is necessary and appreciated. Once the form is complete please return it to us (as instructed on the form).
Return Authorisation (RA) Number
Once we have received the form we will issue an RA Number. We issue 2 different types of Return Authorisation Numbers (RA Number) these are Credit RA and Service RA.
Credit RA: Complete the Credit Request section of the form and scan and email it to us for processing - TAT should be within 24 hours from the time the RA form is received.
Service RA: Complete the Service Request section of the form and scan and email it to us for processing - TAT should be within 24 hours from the time the RA form is received.
For DOA items: If credit is requested, specify in the “Memo Section” that credit is required with the replacement invoice number or else a new replacement product will be supplied.
For RMA item: Products will be replaced or repaired.
FreightThe following freight charges for return and delivery of RA items will apply:
Delivery to us - at customer’s expense.
Return to Customer - at our expense.
- All goods returned to us must have an RA Number printed clearly and visibly outside the box (do not write directly on any cartons containing DOA items).
- All goods returned without a valid RA Number will be rejected and returned to sender.
- All credit RA Numbers are valid for 7 days from date of issue.
- All service RA Numbers are valid for a period of two (2) weeks from date of issue, any expired RA Numbers will necessitate reapplying for a new RA Number.
- All goods returned for warranty must have a specific fault description (The following descriptions are not acceptable FAULTY, NOT WORKING or DOA).
- All warranty items NOT distributed by us will be rejected.
Customers are reminded that all RA goods to be returned MUST be properly and securely packed to prevent goods from being damaged during transit and handling.
Return for Credit
We will give credit on a case-by-case basis during the first 30 days from the date of purchase, unless stated otherwise. Credit request will be subject to the approval of the ITNA Customer Services Department and issuing of a Return Authorisation for Credit (RAC) Number. We issue credit subject to the following conditions being met:
The RAC unit received is in the condition as stated in the original Credit Request raised by Customer, and that the full set of accessories including the manuals, driver CD's, I/O cables, original packing material etc. are returned together with the RAC unit. Missing or damaged accessories will be charged accordingly.
It should be noted that all credits are subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the product price.